UPDATE: Voting is now closed. The results (and winners!) will be published on Friday (May 28). Check back then!
Here are all the Language Technology blogs who have made it to the voting phase (read more about how the competition works).
Click the radio button next to the blog name you want to vote for and click ‘vote’ at the bottom of the poll!
You can vote only once in each category.
Vote for your favorite Language Technology blog!
- 25 letters in the alphabet
- 2c Worth
- 528 Digital Learning
- Adult Education Matters
- Always learning
- Apprendre les Langues
- Beth’s Thoughts on Technology in the Classroom
- Betty Online
- Bite Sized English
- BIZNES translatica.pl blog
- Blogging About The Web 2.0 Connected Classroom
- Box of tricks
- Bright ideas for education
- Campus FLE éducation, le blogue de Monica
- Carol's thoughts on life, ICT and whatever comes
- Creating Lifelong Learners
- CT Educational Technology & Information Literacy
- D’Arcy Norman dot net
- Ed Tech Review
- Educación y Virtualidad
- Education Technology
- Educational technology & change
- Educational technology in ELT
- EFL Classroom 2.0 - Teacher Talk
- e-learning 2.0
- ELEARNING 3D: educación en mundos virtuales 3D
- E-Learning Queen
- eLearning Technology
- Emerging Internet Technologies for Education
- English Virtual Community
- ESL Technology
- ESOL Technology
- ew blogs
- Freestyle Language
- Fremdsprachen und neue Medien
- I should be marking
- ICT for Language Teachers
- iLearn Technology
- Infinite Thinking Machine
- Integrating ICT into the MFL classroom
- IT IS ENGLISH BLOG
- Jane's Elearning Pick of the Day
- Japanese language and culture blog
- Language Lab Unleashed!
- Language Trainers Blog
- Le petit Champignon illustré
- Learner Evolution ~ Chris Harte
- Learning Teaching English
- Mac For Translators
- Me, technology and language teaching
- Moving at the Speed of Creativity
- Nik's Learning Technology Blog
- Nik's Quick Shout
- Not So Distant Future
- Redmamy's Daf Blog
- Reflections on Teaching
- Réseaux Education FLE Langues
- Sean Banville's Blog
- Sprachen lernen web
- Stephen's Web
- Steve Hargadon
- Teachers Teaching Teachers
- Teaching in SecondLife
- The GITS Blog
- The GITS Blog The Learned Man!
- The Learning Circuits Blog
- The Power of Educational Technology
- Translation Tribulations
- Ubiquitous Thoughts
- Un blog pour apprendre, apprendre avec un blog
- Самый полезный блог
Total Voters: 407
View the full list of nominations for Language Technology.
Add the voting button to your blog!
Thanks and remember to check back on May 28th to find out who the winners are!
If you have further questions or would like to contact us for feedback email priscila (at) bab (dot) la