Dear participants and followers, bab.la and Lexiophiles would like to warmly welcome you all to this year’s TLL competition. The game is on – the competition has officially started. It’s once again time to find and nominate your favorite blogs/Facebook pages/Twitter accounts and YouTube channels. The participants of last year’s competition will be again automatically nominated. Take a look at last year’s competition here: TLL 2015
The blogs can be nominated in the 5 following categories:
- Language Learning Blogs: blogs about the language learning process, both from the learner’s and teacher’s perspective.
- Language Professional Blogs: blogs by people who use languages in their job, such as translators, interpreters or linguists.
- Language Facebook Pages: Facebook Pages dealing with language topics, such as dictionaries, translation tools, language lover communities etc.
- Language Twitter Accounts: Twitterers who share content about languages.
- Language YouTube Channels: YouTubers vlogging about languages.
The nominations are open until May 16th (23:59 CET). Nominating happens through a nomination form that can be found here:
[The poll is now closed]
You can nominate all different kinds of blogs, Facebook pages, Twitter accounts and YouTube channels that deal with languages. This means that the content should cover language-related topics versatilely. Examples of topics are translation, interpretation, working with languages, raising bilingual children, being in a multilingual relationship, learning languages and you name it…
After the nomination phase, the voting phase will follow. The rankings will be created as a result of your votes (50%) and internal evaluation (50%). The final pinnacle will take place on June 9th when the results are revealed. The many prizes of this year’s competition are magnificent:
#1 Online language course of 1 year + amazing t-shirt
#2-3 Online language course of 3 months + amazing t-shirt
#4-10 Online language course of 1 month + amazing t-shirt
For more information about the ranking criteria or the competition in general can be found in the introductory article. Any further questions and inquiries to the mail address jussi(at)bab(dot)la.
Have fun! Viel Spaß! Buon divertimento! Amusez-vous bien ! Miłej zabawy! Pitäkää hauskaa! Divirta-se! Повеселись! ¡Que lo paséis bien! Ha det så roligt!